Week 6 Learnings
This week was an interesting week. So, I got my website up and running but ended up having to use Wordpress instead of Squarespace. No big deal, I’m more familiar with Wordpress. We learned about legal business models this week and what we need to do to obtain it. As far as I know, the one I should be using is an LLC or limited liability company. This means, I’m not liable for my own assets as I am only advertising what Target is selling. That takes some weight off of my shoulders. However, I was reading a few articles and it said that the best one would be a sole proprietorship. I’m going to stick with the LLC though because I feel like it would be easier for me to do and learn. I’m excited to start this but I’m also kind of nervous. I’m hoping that I can figure this out and make sure I’m doing it legally.
Comments
Post a Comment