Week 4 Learnings

 This week I learned a lot more about choosing a good website and choosing a good website host. I chose Squarespace because I really liked how professional it looked. It had many templates to choose from and all of them looked amazing. The only drawback that I saw was the fact that I would have to pay for a domain. The great thing is that it works well with Google Ads and Google Analytics so it’ll be easier to keep track of things like clicks and impressions. I chose Gator host for my hosting domain because it was the cheapest. Price meant the most to me at that point and I wanted to find something that would be in my price range. It also had a discount for signing up. I really liked that. It also works with Squarespace which was high on my list as well. It seemed like the best decision to make based on all of the requirements I had.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Learnings

Week 6 Learnings

Week 9 Learnings