Week 5 Learnings
This week we had a nice discussion about how to create a site and adding a button to help people check out easier. I’ve decided that I want to use Squarespace as my website builder and I’m going to have a Target Affiliate website. I’m really excited about starting this. I reviewed a couple of websites that gave reviews on products that people eventually bought. Some of the pages on this website that I liked were an about page, a side by side review page, and a little blurb about each product. The about page talked about what the website was and how to look at different products. The side by side review page gave the reviews and gave a little description of what the product was used for. And of course, there was a pay now option. We talked about using pay now buttons through Pay Pal this week. I learned about how to set up an account and how I can help people with their purchases.
Comments
Post a Comment