Week 7 learnings

 This week was pretty good! I learned about ad campaigns and keywords this week. Ad campaigns were interesting to me because there are specific words that are broad topics that could show up on your keyword searches. There are also things called negative words and what these are defined as are words that do not fit with your campaign. For example, in my case I am working on an ad campaign that will be targeted for women shopping for gifts for their husbands through Target. So, an example of a negative word would be anything that is related to womens clothing or gifts for women. Some broad examples are “jeans” “electronics” and “games”. Since I wanted to focus on these words, it really helped me to understand what I wanted to do for my campaign. Im excited to be starting soon and can’t wait to see what is going to happen next.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Week 12 Learnings

Week 6 Learnings

Week 9 Learnings